Last Sunday I had the pleasure of attending my first ever brunch with Boston Brunchers! I had been
stalking reading about this group of foodies for a while and loved seeing the new places they tried and the foods they ate. When I saw they would be attending an upcoming brunch at Bakers’ Best, I knew it was time to submit my name! Bakers’ Best was one of my favorite places to go for brunch and I was saddened to learn they had closed the restaurant. However, the good news is that they are now focusing exclusively on their catering company in Needham, MA! Brunch, bloggers and a behind the scenes peek- sold!
- Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria – Sounds of Charm
- Cruise, Lunch, and Shopping at Cambridgeside Galleria – Boston Rookie
- A Day Out in Cambridge with Boston Brunchers – The Vintage Mom
- See, Eat, Do: CambridgeSide Galleria – Kate the Almost Great
- A Casual Affair – Snazzy Bellanista