Last Sunday I had the pleasure of attending my first ever brunch with Boston Brunchers! I had been
stalking reading about this group of foodies for a while and loved seeing the new places they tried and the foods they ate. When I saw they would be attending an upcoming brunch at Bakers’ Best, I knew it was time to submit my name! Bakers’ Best was one of my favorite places to go for brunch and I was saddened to learn they had closed the restaurant. However, the good news is that they are now focusing exclusively on their catering company in Needham, MA! Brunch, bloggers and a behind the scenes peek- sold!
- Brunch in Boston: Towne Stove & Spirits Brunch Buffet – Eat.Live.Blog
- Brunch Delights at Towne Stove and Spirits – PaleoPrincessBlog
- Brunching at Towne Stove and Spirits – Cooking Whims
- Brunch at Towne Stove & Spirits, Boston
- The Cause & Cure: My Visit to Chocolate Therapy – Notes on Lifestyle by Georgina