Last Sunday I had the pleasure of attending my first ever brunch with Boston Brunchers! I had been
stalking reading about this group of foodies for a while and loved seeing the new places they tried and the foods they ate. When I saw they would be attending an upcoming brunch at Bakers’ Best, I knew it was time to submit my name! Bakers’ Best was one of my favorite places to go for brunch and I was saddened to learn they had closed the restaurant. However, the good news is that they are now focusing exclusively on their catering company in Needham, MA! Brunch, bloggers and a behind the scenes peek- sold!
- Brunchers Next Event: Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria
- Sweet Day in the Square – Red Balloon Report
- Sweet Day in ChestnutHillSq with Boston Brunchers – Paleo Princess
- Boston Fitness Review: Hike with True Runner Chestnut Hill – Sound of Charm
- Sweet Sunday in Chesnut Hill Square – In the Night Kitchen