This past Sunday was good for me. Actually, 70 degree days in March are pretty much always good for me, and probably everyone else as well, but this one felt particularly rejuvenating. It started off with a Boston Brunchers‘ brunch hosted by The Farm School, which was a. totally delicious, and b. inspiring. Many of you know that I kind of really want to be a farmer some day, as evidenced by cheesemaking, lemon-tree growing, and random farm visiting.
- Brunch at Kirkland Tap & Trotter
- Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria – Sounds of Charm
- Cruise, Lunch, and Shopping at Cambridgeside Galleria – Boston Rookie
- A Day Out in Cambridge with Boston Brunchers – The Vintage Mom
- See, Eat, Do: CambridgeSide Galleria – Kate the Almost Great