This past Sunday was good for me. Actually, 70 degree days in March are pretty much always good for me, and probably everyone else as well, but this one felt particularly rejuvenating. It started off with a Boston Brunchers‘ brunch hosted by The Farm School, which was a. totally delicious, and b. inspiring. Many of you know that I kind of really want to be a farmer some day, as evidenced by cheesemaking, lemon-tree growing, and random farm visiting.
- Brunchers Next Event: Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria
- Sweet Day in the Square – Red Balloon Report
- Sweet Day in ChestnutHillSq with Boston Brunchers – Paleo Princess
- Boston Fitness Review: Hike with True Runner Chestnut Hill – Sound of Charm
- Sweet Sunday in Chesnut Hill Square – In the Night Kitchen