This past Sunday was good for me. Actually, 70 degree days in March are pretty much always good for me, and probably everyone else as well, but this one felt particularly rejuvenating. It started off with a Boston Brunchers‘ brunch hosted by The Farm School, which was a. totally delicious, and b. inspiring. Many of you know that I kind of really want to be a farmer some day, as evidenced by cheesemaking, lemon-tree growing, and random farm visiting.
- Brunch in Boston: Towne Stove & Spirits Brunch Buffet – Eat.Live.Blog
- Brunch Delights at Towne Stove and Spirits – PaleoPrincessBlog
- Brunching at Towne Stove and Spirits – Cooking Whims
- Brunch at Towne Stove & Spirits, Boston
- The Cause & Cure: My Visit to Chocolate Therapy – Notes on Lifestyle by Georgina