This past Sunday was good for me. Actually, 70 degree days in March are pretty much always good for me, and probably everyone else as well, but this one felt particularly rejuvenating. It started off with a Boston Brunchers‘ brunch hosted by The Farm School, which was a. totally delicious, and b. inspiring. Many of you know that I kind of really want to be a farmer some day, as evidenced by cheesemaking, lemon-tree growing, and random farm visiting.
- Brunch at Bokx 109 – Urban Foodie Finds
- The Sinclair: Vegas and Paradise for the Boston Brunchers – The Paleo Princess Blog
- Sinclair Harvard Square Review – Sound of Charm
- Boston Brunchers at The Sinclair in Harvard Square, Cambridge – The WAY of the INTERCEPTING CHOPSTICKS
- Join us for brunch at Vine Brook Tavern in Lexington, MA.