The Boston Brunchers have been invited for brunch at one of Davis Square’s newest hot spots, M3.
From the creative brain of Jason Owens comes his newest venture: M3. Based on the classic neighborhood “meat & three” cafes of his Nashville childhood, M3 offers Owens’ favorites with an emphasis on Southern flavors. Patrons can choose their “dish” to be accompanied by three sides in the traditional style, or enjoy some composed plates reflecting his favorite memories of family dinners. M3 maintains a focus on sourcing local when possible as well as importing authentic ingredients from the South.
Located in Davis Square, Owens’ newest concept elevates simple Southern comfort food like Thin Pan-fried Catfish, Pecan-Crusted Pork Chops and Chicken & Waffles with sides like turnip greens, fried okra, Vermont dandy grits and house made pickles and all complemented by sweet tea, canned beer favorites, sangria, punches and infusions. On the weekends, M3 offers “build-your-own-brunch” – eggs and varied hashes paired with sauces and house made charcuterie & sausage, Stuffed French Toast, Chicken with Biscuits & Gravy and a Quail Egg Flatbread.
Many recipes have been inspired by Owens’ grandmother but have been updated with his personal twist. Owens continues to revive the Southern tradition of using the whole animal in his menus – M3 guests should not be surprised by a Pig’s Ear Sandwich or Head Cheese as special treats. Additionally, there will be daily Blue Plate Specials.
On Sunday, August 19th at 11am, 12 Boston Brunchers will be invited to a tasting brunch at M3. The first 10 spots have already been filled..and now you have a chance to win one of the last 2 spots!
A tasting brunch and sample signature beverages will be provided. Please bring cash for tip (recommended $5 – $10/person) and any additional beverages you may want to purchase.
How to win a seat:
- We will make this a straight Twitter contest. The funniest tweet asking for a seat and mentioning @BostonBrunchers and @M3DavisSq will win. Tweets will be judged by Boston Brunchers and anonymously by a representative of M3.
- Once you send your tweet, you MUST leave a comment here telling us you did so and your Twitter handle. If possible, please include a link to your tweet.
- All entries must be tweeted by 6pm on Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday, August 15, 2012
- Prize has no cash value and is not transferable
- By entering this contest, you agree to write a blog post about the event, disclosing the fact that the meal was provided free of charge by the restaurant as part of the Boston Brunchers.