Since 2007, Ball Square Cafe has been serving heartfelt and homey breakfast and lunch to Somerville and beyond. Headed up by Omar Djebbouri, Ball Square Cafe cooks up specialties such as Moroccan Eggs and Sweet Pepper & Corned Beef Hash, alongside traditional favorites such as omeletes and creative eggs benedict dishes.
On Saturday, March 2, 2013 @ 10:30 am, The Boston Brunchers, alongside BlogAndTweetBoston, have been invited to Ball Square Cafe to sample their brunch!
Guests will be treated to a tasting of many of Ball Square’s delicious plates, and of course copious amounts of coffee!
How to join this brunch:
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Ball Square Cafe online and come back here and leave a comment saying which dish you would most like to try. Also, like Boston Brunchers on Facebook, and join the BlogAndTweetBoston Facebook Group. Let us know in your comment that you have done this,
- Bonus entry: Follow @BostonBrunchers & @BlogAndTweetBos on Twitter. Come back here and leave a comment letting us know you did this.
- Winners will be chosen using http://www.random.org on Monday, February 25, 2013 @ noon.
- If you win a seat at this brunch, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, disclosing that brunch was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- If you attend the brunch, you are required to bring cash for a tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value