The atmosphere is both laid back and sophisticated. I loved the open dining room, with big windows that let in lots of light, and the high ceilings. The downstairs bar was much cozier and a bit darker; making it a great spot for a date night or after work drinks.
- Brunchers Next Event: Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria
- Sweet Day in the Square – Red Balloon Report
- Sweet Day in ChestnutHillSq with Boston Brunchers – Paleo Princess
- Boston Fitness Review: Hike with True Runner Chestnut Hill – Sound of Charm
- Sweet Sunday in Chesnut Hill Square – In the Night Kitchen