The atmosphere is both laid back and sophisticated. I loved the open dining room, with big windows that let in lots of light, and the high ceilings. The downstairs bar was much cozier and a bit darker; making it a great spot for a date night or after work drinks.
- Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria – Sounds of Charm
- Cruise, Lunch, and Shopping at Cambridgeside Galleria – Boston Rookie
- A Day Out in Cambridge with Boston Brunchers – The Vintage Mom
- See, Eat, Do: CambridgeSide Galleria – Kate the Almost Great
- A Casual Affair – Snazzy Bellanista