The class itself was really intense – quite a shock to my system due to the fact that I’ve had an on and off again relationship with working out for the past couple of years. Molly was great as an instructor – animated, attentive and engaged. There were moments of high intensity where we “sprinted” and I felt every jiggle of my body (!) as I pushed myself to pedal as fast as I possibly could – at this particular moment I thought my legs might go on pedaling forever while the rest of my body went elsewhere. There was also a time where Molly got a little carried away with her H2O bottle and we were all baptized in the SoulCycle waters – I know you might be thinking that’s a little too much but whatever, it was awesome! Her message to us the entire time was to use negative energy we bottle up and power through the ride shifting it into something positive and of course, to never give up, to persevere. It was oddly intense at times but it felt great when all was said and done.
- Brunchers Next Event: Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria
- Sweet Day in the Square – Red Balloon Report
- Sweet Day in ChestnutHillSq with Boston Brunchers – Paleo Princess
- Boston Fitness Review: Hike with True Runner Chestnut Hill – Sound of Charm
- Sweet Sunday in Chesnut Hill Square – In the Night Kitchen