Around this time last week (or rather, a week from when I started writing this post) I was aimlessly wandering around west Cambridge in search of a home hosting the most recent Boston Brunchers affair. It had been a while since I’d had a chance to eat with the brunchers, and I was particularly excited about this event as it was being hosted by the Farm School and some members of their community. As soon as I arrived at my destination I was greeted by many new faces and a few familiar ones, along with bellini’s made with fresh peach, homemade iced tea with hints of sap and a pile of Iggy’s delicious pastries. To say I was loving the farm school already would probably have been an understatement.
- Brunch at Bokx 109 – Urban Foodie Finds
- The Sinclair: Vegas and Paradise for the Boston Brunchers – The Paleo Princess Blog
- Sinclair Harvard Square Review – Sound of Charm
- Boston Brunchers at The Sinclair in Harvard Square, Cambridge – The WAY of the INTERCEPTING CHOPSTICKS
- Join us for brunch at Vine Brook Tavern in Lexington, MA.