How to Join the Brunchers:
- Send an email with your name, email address, blog url and Twitter handle (if you have one)
- Follow this blog for event announcements by adding us to your Google Reader, or subscribing via the link at the right of the page.
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook for event announcements.
- If selected to attend a brunch, you will be required to disclose that brunch was provided free of charge for the Boston Brunchers.
- If selected to attend a brunch, you will be asked to write an HONEST review of the event within two weeks.
Boston Brunchers Facts:
- The group was developed by Food Bloggers in September of 2010
- As of mid 2012, our network is well over 1500 Boston area bloggers, writers, Tweeters and influencers
- Our network consists of food, lifestyle, fashion, nightlife and travel writers and everything in between.
- Many of our brunch locations for the Boston Brunchers become ranked in the top 10 “Talk of the Town” on www.urbanspoon.com within days of our visit
- Followers of Boston Brunchers on Twitter include local media, Boston culture influencers, food trend setters, restaurants and marketers
- Boston Brunchers who attend brunches are requested to write a blog post about your event, within 2 weeks of the event. Brunchers are required to disclose that they received brunch free of charge and to write an HONEST review of the experience.
- Most Boston Brunchers will also tweet about the event, linking to your restaurant’s twitter account or website.
Boston Brunchers by the numbers**:
- 100%: The percentage of Boston Brunchers who have Twitter Accounts
- 300 – 5,000+: Number of Twitter followers per Boston Brunchers member
- 400 – 40,000: The range of monthly page views of Brunchers’ individual blogs
- 76%: The percent of Boston Brunchers with paid advertising on their blogs
Facts on Boston Bloggers Members Influence:
- The Boston Brunchers have been featured in the Boston Globe, on Public Radio Kitchen, on Boston.com and in various other local media avenues.
- Many Boston Brunchers are listed on both local and national blog database sites, including: FoodieBlogroll, Boston Food Bloggers, FoodBuzz, Zagat, Boston.com, Urbanspoon, Where the Locals Eat, Healthy Living Bloggers, Wellsphere, Boston Sports Woman, TwentySomething Bloggers, Foodista, Food Blogs, SheBlogs, BlogHer, NPR’s Public Radio Kitchen and more!
- Boston Brunchers have been quoted or used as sources in the following publications and websites: Saveur (website), Grubstreet Boston, Buywithme, Universal Hub, MenuPages, Urbanspoon, The Union Leader, Derry News, The Boston Globe, WBUR Public Radio, Radio Boston, New York Magazine, New York Daily News, The Boston Herald, Midtown Lunch, Eater.com, The Village Voice, Share our Strength, Boston.com, MSNBC.com and more!
- Boston Brunchers are extremely connected in not only the Boston food scene, but also nationwide. They keep up their networking by attending conferences such as: FoodBuzz Fest, Eat Drink & Be Social, Winemaker Magazine’s Annual Conference, Blogher Conference, the International Food Bloggers Conference, and more!
- Boston Brunchers have been featured on the Boston Local Food Festival blog, the Citysearch Blog, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Zagat’s, CVS/Pharmacy Magazine, Food Gawker, FoodieBlogroll, FoodBuzz Project Food Blog , Local in Season and on other high exposure locations.