The Boston Brunchers, in partnership with Chestnut Hill Square, are excited to announce our next event on Sunday, May 4:
First we will take part in the signature SoulCycle ride, indoor cycling re-invented. With inspirational coaching, rockstar music, and a full body workout (we’ve added hand weights and core work!), this 45-minute class will transform the way you look and feel.
After 45 minutes of hardwork, Brunchers will sit back and enjoy a brunch courtesy if Brio Tuscan Grille which will include:
- Berries & Cream French Toast
- Fresh Fruit
- Scrambled Eggs
- Turkey Hash
- Turkey Sausage, Spinach and Biscuit Benedict
- Ham and Biscuit Benedict
Once brunch is over, the fun doesn’t stop! Chestnut Hill Square will be providing Brunchers with special deals and door prizes from their amazing shops, just for us!
Here’s how to win a seat to all the fun:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me which part of the day at Chestnut Hill Square you are most excited about. You MUST include your email address and a link to your blog.
- Bonus Entry: Follow @BostonBrunchers & @ChestnutHillSq on Twitter and tweet: “We know how to do it right w/ @BostonBrunchers! Shopping, exercise and brunch, what could be better! http://wp.me/p19ZsJ-CU”
- The winners will be chosen on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at noon using www.random.org.
- Winners must reply to the notification email, securing their seat, within 48 hours. If they do not, they will forfeit their seat at brunch.
- If you win a seat at this event, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, disclosing the day was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- All brunchers must bring $10 cash for tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value