On Sunday, March 23 at 1:00 p.m., a group of lucky Brunchers will be invited to join us for your choice of menu items, a delicious brunch cocktail and coffee. Make sure to read to the bottom to find out how to win your seat!
Last summer, Puritan & Company launched its Sunday brunch, introducing the first “Provisions Table” approach of its kind. The main attraction of Sunday mornings at Puritan is the transformation of the communal dining table into an a la carte Provisions Table, which displays all the house-made pastries, biscuit sandwiches, and more, presented in pre-priced individual portions. These selections will change weekly, but may include house-made nosh such as: Boston Cream Doughnuts, Coconut Cake, Babka, Croissants, Cookies, and Ham & Cheddar Biscuit Sandwiches.
Taking the same approach on brunch as on dinner, Chef Will Gilson also presents a seasonal and fresh, modern New England a la carte brunch menu in the form of griddle cakes, smoked bluefish pate, and more. The a la carte menu changes weekly due to produce availability
How to win a seat:
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me which item off the Puritan & Co. menu sounds the best to you. Keep in mind, the menu will change due to seasonal availability.
- Bonus Entry: Follow @BostonBrunchers & @PuritanCo on Twitter and tweet: “Hoping to join @ BostonBrunchers next week @PuritanCo for an urban farmhouse brunch! http://wp.me/p19ZsJ-C9“ ; …or something to that effect! Come back here and let me know you tweeted, making sure to include your Twitter handle.
- The winners will be chosen on Monday, March 17, 2014 at noon using www.random.org.
- Winners must reply to the notification email, securing their seat, within 48 hours. If they do not, they will forfeit their seat at brunch.
- If you win a seat at this brunch, you agree to write an honest review of the experience, disclosing that brunch was provided free of charge because you dined as a part of the Boston Brunchers.
- All brunchers must bring $10 cash for tip.
- If you win and are unable to attend the brunch, you will forfeit your seat.
- Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value